Re[2]: Email limits

foolsgold,

One exception is WISP.  Wireless internet like I have.  My guy charges
if I go over a couple of gig a month in trafic so I can send and
receive any size email.  He needs the bucks and I want to give 'em to
him.  I just never seem to get over that first gig or two.

Jimmy

f> Hello Gerald,
f> It's industry standard to limit email size today, the only exceptions
f> will probably be small company dial up connection ISP's.
f> With broadband taking half their clients they don't want to
f> aggravate the rest of their clients by limiting their email sizes.
f> best regards
f> foolsgold

--
Best regards,