off topic item - Financial jobs site

All,

I know many people in my area are looking for jobs and
I found a site that list's careers (many IT and
programming jobs) that are focused on the
financial/trading space. It's called MoneyCareer.com
and it's free, both to post jobs and to review
listings, I know they have positions for Sr. Futures
traders, proprietary trading positions, etc...Most of
the positions are in NY but some are around the
country as well.

disclaimer: I am not associated or an employee of
moneycareer.com, I was just researching the "Security
Industry News" site and saw them listed their and
investigated and thought this might help some people
here.

good trading all...

John

=====
John Armstrong - Business Development Mngr.
Redwood Trading LLc
160 Pine Street,Suite 720
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph#: 415-962-3550  cell#: 831-818-9572