Re: Fwd: WARNING: YOU WERE SENT A VIRUS

> Isn't this interesting?  Anyone else get this.  Isn't this a cool
> ISP that strips viruses?  $10 per month for regular service too.
> Love those guys.

Yes, my ISP also has a spamblocker that intercepted this.  It has
the Sobig.C virus.  The "From" header claims it came from eskimo:

  From: <200108312004.NAA06675@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

But if you look at the Received: headers, you'll see it actually
came from someone else.  On mine it's from

  modemcable101.61-131-66.nowhere.mc.videotron.ca

I'm guessing someone on the list got this virus, and it forges
its return address as something in the victim's address book.
Which in this case was the Omega list.

Gary