cooperative data proposal

However, the cost can be addressed for individual traders and/or small shops
by (simply) providing data to a cooperative structure to which "we" all
belong. I'll let anyone interested check into LIM'S data offerings without
me duplicating their verbiage. Given that I install their server in a data
center and beg/borrow/fund the development of the most requested interfaces,
I'm curious to see how many people are interested in subscribing for access
to the data.

To take the pulse of this idea I'd like to do a survey, but before getting
underway, I'd also like to hear several questions from those interested so
that the survey will be indicative and meaningful, and not just my
questions.

Hope to hear lots of questions!

Colin West