Re: YOU HAVE BANNED ME - I BAN YOU NOW - I DID NOTHING TO YOU Above and Beyond the Call

  • To: "jimbob" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: YOU HAVE BANNED ME - I BAN YOU NOW - I DID NOTHING TO YOU Above and Beyond the Call
  • From: "jimbob" <big_ezy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 06:05:09 -0700

the "YOU HAVE BANNED ME..." stuff in the subject line and first sentence
appeared after i sent this mail.

a prior mail included the word "QUIT", which Jim advised was the result of
HTML code being incorrectly included.

i corrected the HTML problem, and then this mysterious message appeared.

have i been hacked...or is some ghost from my past seeking vengence?