Re: Looking for broker that Auto Trades Systems for Clients

  • To: Ernie Bonugli <ebonugli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for broker that Auto Trades Systems for Clients
  • From: Leslie Walko <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:20:00 -0700

OK, Ernie:

How does a broker 'autotrade and baby sit'
your systems and does NOT place your trade?
What exactly do you expect the broker to do for you ?

If you place your trades yourself,
you do not need 'autotrade / baby sitter'.

Come to think of it,
if I had an attractive baby sitter
-- short mini skirt helps --
I'd be too distracted to place my own trades.
Perhaps that is the reason for the 'auto trade' feature???

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko