Re: Looking for broker that Auto Trades Systems for Clients

  • To: Ernie Bonugli <ebonugli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for broker that Auto Trades Systems for Clients
  • From: Leslie Walko <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:33:44 -0700

Eranie:

Try AngusJackson.
Their fees are reasonable, and the execution is good.

Their execution is sufficiently good so they are able to match,
or outperform my estimated Slippage and Commission charges.  In
case of any mistakes, they make corrections immediately at no
cost to me.

Their web site is

	http://www.angusjackson.com/

When looking at their web site, use IE or Opera.  (It does not
work with Netscape 4.7 )
To set up an account, ask for Martin, or Mike.

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko