Re: loss of indicators

Hello Jim,

I had something similar happen when upgrading from TS6 to TS7. TS7 install got an
error, aborted the install, and TS6 was dead. I lost all easy language
work up to the last back up, which was a month or two ago...

The only remedy was to install TS6 from the web install, restore the
TS6 back up, install TS7 from the web in another location, export TS6
ELA's and import into TS7.

I briefly went looking through the TS directories for the indicators and
functions that I had written but couldn't find them. Maybe Omega has
them stored on their server somewhere?

Best regards,
 Roy                            mailto:tozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx