RE: using pushpop.dll in a strategy/system, clarification.

Well said.....and the problem is technically Tradestation does not provide a
method for either DETERMINING NOR CONTROLLING the order-of-the-firing of the
indicators/signals/etc. amongst the charts and workspaces.
There is no prioritization control scheme or control facility in place.
This was a HUGE technical omission IMHO.