Re: JanArps Tools Any user ?

eT> If there is any omega list member that uses JanArps
eT> tools from www.janarps.com I would like to ask some
eT> questions privatelly

eT> please contact me off-list

eT> tks in advance

eT> elaels

I met Jan once in Greensboro, NC. He does mostly custom programming
with a bunch of stuff for sale. As much as I was able to see then from
his work and what I think I see on his site now, I don't get the
feeling *I* need to buy any of his stuff. The reason is that all he
does is pretty much standard EL programming and because I think I am
fluent in EL I can program all I need myself.

However, I imagine his stuff may be useful for someone not so very
inclined to *learn and master* EL himself, or to spend much time on
studying and r/d, and wants to take a simpler route by purchasing his
tools from someone. I have no idea about the performance of his
systems, though.

Best regards,

Ivo Karindi
ivo@xxxxxxxxx