Re: demand for a simple 3 line MA system

Slow = average(Close, SlowLen);
Mid  = average(Close, MidLen);
Fast = average(Close, FastLen);

> if the middle moving average crosses above the slow, I want to buy.

if Mid crosses over Slow then buy;

> if marketposition = 1 and the fast crosses below I want to sell.

(Fast crosses below Mid?)

Sell to cover your long, or go short?  It's different in TS6/7
vs. earlier versions.

TS4/2k      TS6/7
buy         buy             Enter a long position
exitlong    sell            Exit a long position
sell        sell short      Enter a short position
exitshort   buy to cover    Exit a short position

Pick the order you want, then the code is:

if MarketPosition = 1 and Fast crosses under Mid then <<order>>;

> if the fast crosses again above the middle MA I want to reenter ( if
> the middle is still above the slow).

if MarketPosition < 1 and Mid > Slow and Fast crosses over Mid
  then buy;

Gary