Re: the bottom line question about TS 7.0

> - is there or is there not anybody on this list who is  using TS 7.0 or
6.0 for real time system trading
> semi  auto or full auto execution, stocks or futures and actually cranking
out consistent profits?

Yes, I'm trading 28 systems in the ES and YM.  All on fully automatic in
TS7.  Have funded an account with IB to try TradeBolt but haven't gotten
around to it.

I created the systems using a pattern search program set to find profitable
patterns that returned 8, 10 or 12 points.

If you want to know more about the program, email me off the list.

  Bill M
  Vero Beach  FL

  mailto: verobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx