Re: TS File Read (was Re: ASCII Data, 3rd Party Directories, HistoryCentre)

  • To: countachl <countachl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS File Read (was Re: ASCII Data, 3rd Party Directories, HistoryCentre)
  • From: Leslie Walko <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:09:46 -0700

Don:	Thanks for the post.

Hello CodeTalker:	Someone posted a note on Omega List about your
code.  The list on your download page looks really useful.  If
you are not a member of Omega List already, you might like to
join in the discussions. Also, a brief note about yourself on the
web site would be helpful.

(See omega list address above. I think the magic word is
'subscribe' in the subject line or body of the Email.)

I'd love to try your code, however I do not know what it
contains.

Most members who post code on the web tend to post it as plain
text so that whomever downloads it can inspect the code and
compile it if they so wish.  Given that the use of trading code
involves complex risks, you must understand.  Would you please
consider posting the plain text version of the of the code on
your web site?

Regards,
Leslie Walko

--