Multi-Monitor Support - by Mouse !

I find three monitors is barely manageable.  Four or more (in rows!)
I can't yet imagine.  But I just found this device that should simplify
using lots of monitors.  Evidently it is a "mouse"  that can be controlled
by head movements!  Then all you have to do is to look at the desired
monitor to get the cursor there.  Then a desktop mouse could be used
for precise positioning. This of course would requie a Y-device to
connect two mouses to the same computer.  Or one could be a USB
mouse.  Might make things go a lot faster !

http://www.worklink.net/products/trackir.html

don