Re[2]: TS 4 versus current version

Hello Michael,

MT> I am sure your trying to be helpful...but your answer gives me no
MT> information.

you will love making every system twice once as a signal and once as a
strategy, i think this applies to ts7.

the systems language has changed a bit and convoluted towards stock
trading - maybe good if you trade stocks.

for systems design even i have kept a ts4 just to do that, you have it
why get rid of it?  you will not make more money building systems with
ts7?  if so let me know ok.

thanks for trying to be helpful, you could always check the archives
for ten tons of discussion on this matter.  but every salmon has to
follow it's natures calling.  else it would be bear standing in the
stream.  copywrite mb ;)

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx