Re: From TS4 too ??

You can subscribe to TS7 without brokerage for 200 bucks per month plus exchange
fees.  I expect that they eliminated the 2000i bugs and
offer (finally) the features it had in 7.1, but since I don't have 7.1,
I can't confirm this.  Keep in mind that you can have 2000i on
multiple machines, which has become an important option since
computers are getting dirt cheap and more powerful.  For example, you
can get 10 $700 computers that each have all the power you need.  That
equates to about 2 computers just 3 years ago.  Put 2000i
on each and run all sorts of things simultaneously.

I believe that you can only log onto their online stuff on
just one computer.

As for the versions that followed (following Omega's midlife crisis
and morph to TradeStation Securities), perhaps people on this list have more to say about 7.1 but I fear that
the bulk of the TS customers who started with 6.0 don't even know about this
list and are on TS's Orwellian Java-based board, instead.
Consequently, I don't see any criticism on their discussion groups.
Perhaps, as a 2000i customer, I'm suspicious of the relative lack of
criticism regarding their online 6.0-7.1 versions.  Perhaps they are
better...  But since 2000i is
hard to get in the states, you might shoot for 7.1, for a trial.