Re: From TS4 too ??

Randy,

Unless you are unhappy with TS4 you should stick with it.  Fewer
problems than TS2ki.  TS6 and TS7 are a whole different bag of worms.
The question there is do you want to be tied to Tradestations data
feed not the OS you are going to use.  TS4 is much more reliable than
TS2ki but has fewer features.  Tradestation doesn't seem to finish
their software anymore so TS4 is about as close as you get.  Changing
to any other TS version is easy later on and is a decision not based
on the operating system.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden                          mailto:@aledobb.com