Re: TS2Ki Error message

> Is anyone able to explain to me whatthe the following message means.
> It appears from time to time on my Trade Station chart screen?

To simplify Mike's excellent response:  It means you've run into
yet another bug in TS's poorly-coded mess.  It usually means you
have to reboot the system in order to clean up the debris.

You can try killing all TS processes (open Task Manager, then
kill ts32.exe, XPrtCom.exe, and just about anything that starts
with "or":  ORGTCC.exe, ORtc.exe, ORTrade.exe, but oredit.32.exe
is not necessary), and see if you can run TS without the error
happening again.  If so, fine.  If not, you'll have to reboot.

Gary