From: John Bowles [mailto:johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 2:33 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: From Stock to futures trading for a Canadian.

Hi,

Although I have the end of day version of Tradestation, I am trading
stocks intraday using Level II electronic direct access and Qcharts for
charting. I want to switch to stock futures trading (E-Mini or S&P
Mini). Being from Canada I have never been able to open a U.S. account
for trading stocks. However I gather I can do this for trading futures
and I gather I can also trade the E-mini electronically now. Assuming
this is still possible, is there anyone who could recommend some good
brokerage firms that allow Canadians to trade the E-mini futures
electronically.

Related to the above it would be nice to get back to an integrated
execution/charting package to help reduce costs. However since I have
been using my own Point-And-Line methods lately (along with RSI) the
charting portion would have to be able to  clone lines and perform all
the other Qcharts features.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Bowles.