How to store Mkt lvls in EL

Hi everyone.

I need to solve a problem and I wonder if someone on the list can help me.

This is the problem:

At the end of the session, on a tick by tick chart I've to store all the
levels the market has touched and for each of those levels i need to store
the total of the volume.

Example:The market, on a tick by tick, went from 1000 to 1500 and all the
levels between has been touched  more than once with different volumes.At
the end of the day I want to print a statement.
In my mind, it should work this way, (supposing the minimum move for the
market is 50) :

LVLS     TOT VOLUME FOR LVL
1000       200
1050       150
1100        50
1150        80
1200       100
..................... so on till 1500

Of course the code must recognize all the levels of the sessions that are
different for each day and sum all the volumes for each.
Every new session the statemement restarts all the calculation.

It seems a principle similar to Market Profile but I don't know how to use
an array (I think is needed) to do this.

I'll appreciate any suggestion.

Tks in advance.

Max

"Nota di riservatezza: Il presente messaggio, corredato dei relativi
allegati contiene informazioni da considerarsi strettamente riservate, ed è
destinato esclusivamente al destinatario sopra indicato, il quale è l'unico
autorizzato ad usarlo, copiarlo e, sotto la propria responsabilità,
diffonderlo. Chiunque ricevesse questo messaggio per errore o comunque lo
leggesse senza esserne legittimato è avvertito che trattenerlo, copiarlo,
divulgarlo, distribuirlo a persone diverse dal destinatario è severamente
proibito, ed è pregato di rinviarlo immediatamente al mittente distruggendo
l'originale"

"Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with its annexes, contains
information to be deemed strictly confidential and is destined only to the
addressee (s) identified above who only may use, copy and, under his/their
responsibility , further disseminate it. If anyone received this message by
mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping, copying,
disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than the
addressee (s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it immediately
to the sender and to erase the original message received."