Question Re a TS2000i Coding Problem

Would someone be able to suggest a possible path to take to prevent a
position being re-entered when stopped out via a stop order?  For
example, if a system bought when an oscillator became oversold, and then
was stopped out via a money management stop of some sort.  TS2000i would
automatically re-enter you the next day with the original position.  How
does one prevent this so that another long trade won't occur until a new
short trade has occurred or when the oscillator moves out of oversold
and re-enters oversold again?  I can imagine this is a very typical
problem that comes up in coding. I'm hoping that someone can generously
point me in the right direction :-)

Regards,
Adrian