Highest(High...) Function...

Thanks to those who replied, I got THAT problem fixed. Now another one
:)

When I insert my new indicator, which uses the Highest high between an
input start date and end date on a chart, it works perfect. Absolutely
perfect, plots up to this day even if my end date is 20 days ago.
However, when I insert this same indicator into Radar Screen, unless I
set the end date to today's date, it always returns "0". I'm baffled!

Here is the section of the code I'm dealing with:

If Date = BeginDate then begin
	HH=H ;
      LL=L ;
end;

If Date >BeginDate and  Date <= EndDate then begin
     If High > HH then HH=High ;
	 If Low < LL then LL=Low ;
end;

Plot1(HH[lookback], "HighestHigh") ;