Omega Server

Can anyone help with "Un expiring" a symbol in the symbol portfolio

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Blitz [mailto:rlofgre1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 2 May 2003 7:30 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS4 Story

Now that I'm preaching, I must convey a funny and sad story about TS 4.0
that happened several years ago.

At the time I was working with a brokerage having great difficulty
programming a custom DLL for TS 4.

They gave up and called in a heavy-duty programmer from New York. He quickly
wrote the necessary code and announced that he was "off-the-clock", but that
he would like a peep "under-the-hood" of TS while he was there (and had some
time before catching his return flight).

Upon opening and viewing some of the code he announced..."This thing was
written by a Girl Scout trying to get her Merit Badge in programming",
accompanied by raucous laughter from bytanders in the room!

Unfortunately.....little has changed since then.