AW: Re[2]: when a strategy breaks the max drawdown

Milos.

I am not sure what you are trying to say, but YES if you use DIFFERNET
data you get different results. This would then NOT be a software error.
I assume that this was not the case in the reported TS error.

BTW, just for the information to all eSignal users it seems that we
discovered some irregularities in the historical ID eSignal data. Anyone
interested can email me in private since this is NOT a TS subject and we
are investigating on this further.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.