Hose Europe??

Aside from garnering what info I could on the "Big 4" Eurex items...DAX,
EuroBobl, EuroStoxx50, and EuroBund, from the Eurex website, I called their
"USA presence" on Wacker Street (appropriate name, huh??) in Chicago.

The first person I talked-to didn't know what "clearing a trade" meant...The
second said she knew and that they did 10-15% of their business in the US
through the "A/C/E" CBOT interface.

If you call CBOT and ask anything about Eurex, you get an immediate feeling
that you are trying to convince them that Scott Peterson is innocent! We
don't know, we don't say, we don't care...we wish Eurex would "go-away".

That brings me to an interesting conclusion for this unfortunate
"data-outage". The European exchanges are on on holiday today for May Day
(or something?), and those traders in Europe were probably trading the ES
when "the lights went out". What's the first thing they'd do?  Of-course,
raise Holy Hell with their IB's, who'd in-turn raise Hell with their
European Exchanges....Get the picture?

We're being used as Pawns in the "War Of The Titans"....Hillary; we NEED
you!! Where ARE you??