Re: happy little guy day.

Hello Mark,

MB> well didn't check my calendar but i guess it was "screw the little
MB> guy day" today? say after me once again why do the exchanges
MB> exist? for the benefit of the members, that's who.

ok, should have qualified this crap i threw out. even within
membership i belive not all members are treated equally. most are hard
working guys who are trying to make a living just like us. but there
are some evil amongst them, take a look at a wheat chart sometime.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx