Re: DynaLoader vs...?

The only alternatives that I'm aware-of are offered by www.traders-soft.com

These are the "MetaServer" emulators...but get the trial first. I ended-up
with DynaStore simply because I couldn't get these to function properly (for
the DTN IQfeed).

One is the "OnDemand" server, which would be great because it completly
bypasses the "GlobalServer" Bimbo in 2000i, and makes TS a true internet
"look-up" charting package.

Maybe it will work with Esignal...as-for the DTN version, after sending the
developer 15 screenshots and doing everything he recommended 10 times, I
finally relented and just went with DynaStore.