Re: when a strategy breaks the max drawdown/ ian

From: "Todd Hoff" <gatrboots@xxxxxxxxx>

> I agree with your "then add 30%-50%."

Isn't that a little subjective ?

How do you come at this figure ?

I can imagine that it gives you a good feeling if you add 50%
because it will give you some more room and your DD's
will be smaller (percentage wise) in your total equity but
as far as i can tell it's just subjective.

If you are able to, it might even be better to add 100% or
200%.

Like i would say: Undertrade, Undertrade, Undertrade.
It's not important how much you make the first few years,
it's important to survive the game.

Most people are to greedy to ever add any % to their max DD
i think... but still 30% or 50% is subjective. (in my opinion
however better than nothing :-)

greetings