Re: AW: when a strategy breaks the max drawdown

From: "Maceo Jourdan" <maceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> I really don't care if believe me or not. I can send the different equity
> curves if you want to see them.
>
> You don't know me so I couldn't expect you to know or understand just how
> many hours I spend working with TS (which is about 12), nor could you see
> the mountains of paperwork I use in tracking settings to safeguard against
> just the scenario you mention, nor could you know the scientific
background
> I have training me how to track and control experiments, and it would be
> impossible to conceive of anyone being able to know the many tens of
> thousands of dollars we've spent in custom programming and consulting over
> the past 18 months because of the reporting we've had from TS6.
>
> So, in a nutshell, I guess you have just about zero idea what you're
> talking about, Volker.

I have 5 machines, all 5 completely different machine (as far as hardware)
and all 5 give exactly the same results with the same system and the same
data.

That must mean that Volker DOES know what he is talking about and
you indeed must be doing something different on every machine.

Keep on trying.

greetings.