TS Fatal Inconsistency Problems

This is similar to my experience with TS6. Alarming inconsistency in the
reports.

I agree with your conclusion: it is useless, or worse, for trading or for
system development. If the reports are not rock-solid in their accuracy, the
whole product is questionable.

I don't know whether 7 will ever be any better, and would certainly not
assume it is without convincing evidence.