From: Niklas Andersson [mailto:niklas.andersson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 April 2003 06:10
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: when a strategy breaks the max drawdown

In my opinion, the right way to measure DD is the way Daniel described it
(or Tomas Stridsman) but I dont think the question about "what to do ..." if
the DD breaks the measured Max DD have been answered totally.

I had planned to bring this question up on the list because I have thought
about it so it would be interesting to hear from more peoples.

Regards