problem with someone sending Klez32 virus

TO:
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
abuse@xxxxxxx
atsjanoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have received 3 emails in the past 2 months from someone at THE-BEACH.NET.
Each time these emails appeared to be from someone who is known to me from a
Trading list I am on and each time the email contained a copy of the Klez
virus.  This latest email attempts to save the attachments to my hard disk
as soon as I view it.  I do not know if this is a malicious attempt to
infect me or someone who is infected and does not know it.  Please take
whatever steps you feel appropriate to prevent further incidents.

Kent Rollins