IQFeed users...receiving afterhours stock data?

I'm using Dynastore/IQFeed/TS2000i and have no problem getting afterhours
data for futures.  But I haven't been able to get the sessions set up so
that I can receive and chart stock afterhours data.  I don't know if it's
just that  IQFeed doesn't transmit this data afterhours or that I just
haven't set the sessions times up correctly.  I duplicated the sessions
setups for futures with some stock symbols without any success.

Is there a difference in the afterhours setup for stocks as compared with
futures?  I'd appreciate some help with this, especially confirmation that
IQFeed is broadcasting the afterhours stock data.

John