Re: First posting to list so be gentle.....;-)

> I am looking to see if Tradestation can be programmed
> to "filter" stock per certain criteria? I want to
> filter whole index's for top and bottom performers,
> i.e. SOXX, BKD etc..also for stocks breaking new 52 wk
> highs, new lows, on extrodianrily high volume etc..

This is a snap in TS7.

The change of name from Quote Screen to "Radar Screen" in the new version is
more than merely cosmetic.

RS should do everything you need and more.  (I don't know what the
documentation is like, but you can use any EasyLanguage statement in RS to
sort columns, to create new sort features, etc.  Any indicator that can run
in a chart can be applied to data lists in RS.)

(Radar Screen is currently free to all TS7 users but will go to $ 69/mo as
soon as enough people realize they can't live without it.)

  Bill M
  Vero Beach  FL