Re[6]: TS2k eating CPU

I could be that my system was causing it.  The entries and exits
in STCC late on one system and a day late on the other.  My coding
gets on the outside of the envelope occasionally.

Jimmy Snowden

Friday, April 25, 2003, 10:51:11 AM, you wrote:

>> Needless to say NEVER RUN TRACKING CENTER.  This is a really fat hog.

Gary> FWIW I don't notice any difference in CPU usage if STCC is
Gary> running or not.  That's with 3 workspaces, about 15 charts, all
Gary> charts with several indicators and most with a system, running on
Gary> a poky old 450MHz P3.

Gary> Gary