Re: To---Andy... help needed 2 data streams into Global Server

Hello Milton,

Yes, it is possible to have two or more live datafeed into the
GlobalServer from two or more different data providers.

Each underlying symbol will have his unique name. I.e. if you getting
for example MSFT stock quotes from eSignal, BMI and DTN, you will have
MSFT-eSignal, MSFT-BMI and MSFT-DTN symbols in portfolio and
separately stored quotes for each of them.

If you`d like to get more information, please contact me privately.

Long Chuanren> Hello.

miltonc> Andy

miltonc> Noticed your comment April 06  to  Long Chuanren
miltonc> Can you help with the following

miltonc> I  have TS2000i and a local  tick  data feed  (Australian) into the global
miltonc> server from ASX  and SFE live data--one data supplier

miltonc> Require a second feed of  live tick US futures into the global server  is
miltonc> required, as well as above AUS feed

miltonc> Is it possible to have two live data feeds into the global server, from two
miltonc> different  data sources ,at  the same time
miltonc> Please advise how this can be done

miltonc> Thanks kindly
miltonc> Milton Cooper
--
       Andy