On Briefing.Com: WebSite Background Improvement for Traders?

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: On Briefing.Com: WebSite Background Improvement for Traders?
  • From: "hcarvas" <hcarvas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:15:15 -0700

Do you read briefing.com?  Do you find their
website BRIGHT, GLARING WHITE
background hard on your eyes because you
spend some much time in front of computer
screens and your eyes are more used to the
black background such as the TradeStation
screens?

I like briefing.com for brief and timely news.
The stories are short and to the point, a great
time-saver for traders.  Often you can read the
news which move the market today, rather
than reading it on next day's newspaper.

However, the bright, glaring white background
at their website is very straining to the eyes.  I
contacted them before,and they told
me some other traders were saying the same
thing, and they were thinking of toning down
the background.  That was about four months
ago.

If you use briefing.com, and would like to see
the background changed better for your eyes,
please reply to me ONLY: "Yes, I would like to
send a joint suggestion."  We can send a
group suggestion to briefing.com to help make
the change.

Regards,

hc