eSignal / TS2ki CPU usage continued

I have been reading some passed posts regarding the cpu usage jumping
around
and slowing the computer. I just upgraded from an asus Athlon A7V 200m FSB,
750M T,bird cpu and 392M RAM and had just changed to eSignal and never
had this problem, my cpu usage was in line and only collect ES, NQ, and
5 Indices.
My upgrade was to a P4, 400FSB, 1.8G/512m cpu, 512M RAM, and now I have
this problem. Is there any up to date info on this as I'm sure there are
others that
collect similar that may have found an efficient fix. Many regards, Dave...