Re: Your contact info and the flipping game

  • To: Carl <i1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Your contact info and the flipping game
  • From: Leslie Walko <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:44:47 -0700

Winston Churchill said that in his youth he had a rule "Never
take strong liqueur before lunch."  With the advance of years,
Churchill became more conservative.  He revised his rule "Never
take strong liqueur before breakfast."

Leslie

p.s. note the dedication in my signature file,
--
 "Life is a tragedy for those who feel, a comedy for those who
think"

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko