Re: Your contact info and the flipping game

  • To: Carl <i1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Your contact info and the flipping game
  • From: Leslie Walko <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:27:12 -0700

Volker is busy right now, so let me reply.

Times have been tough in the software game.
However, Mark Brown came through in a nick of time.
No, it is not another Oddball, just the burger flipping game.
Volker has been apprenticing with Mark flipping.
You know, with a little German culinary flair!
The only thing is, in Texas they flip burgers.
Have you ever tried flipping knockwurst with sour kraut on a
grill?

All together now:
Aur Easter request to TSS is that TS7 implement a sour kraut
flipper.
Right.
WLD2+N can then copy the the TS7 flipper and apply it to a whole
portfolio of knockwurst.  Now that would knock everyone's
lederhosen off in Chicago.

Enjoy your Easter bunny,
Leslie

--