Re[2]: 100% CPU Usage

Blitz> TS 2000i just doesn't like YM. I have DTN IQfeed and am experiencing the
Blitz> same problems. Whenever a YM tick comes in, I get screen flashing and
Blitz> jerking. No problems with other symbols.

According to https://www.tradestationworld.com/discussions/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3550
the workaround is create the YM contracts under CME exchange.  Some
other posts seem to suggest that creating YM as a stock instead of a
future works also.  Its the old bug where ts2ki doesnt know how to
handle intraday volume from certain datafeeds.

--
Regards,
 Greg

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
  -- Bertrand de Jouvenal