Re: Faking a Limit Order on Current Bar

If your ver. of TS has arrays (I only know TS2k)
can you possibly funnel the ticks into an array
and build one minute data in the array? If so
then you can have the situation where your last
one minute bar updates every tick and you can act
at any time during the last bar. I have done this
with one minute data to build slower bar interval
data, never worked with tick data at all. It did
work great. You have to write array functions to
act on the array data rather than most of the
built in stuff which acts only on the data
specified by the chart. It is not all that hard
really.

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"