win 2k pro restarting? event viewer errors 1001 6009 6005

I am running Win 2k pro and TS2k. I was trying to restore my data over the weekend. Every time I was importing I found my machine had restarted. Needless to say it did not import all the symbols.

In the event viewer it has these 3 events in sequence
1001
6009
6005

I tried to search the MS 2K site but was not able to come up with any action.

I am running the latest MS updates.
My machine is an anthlon 1.8 with 512 ram and 40 gig drive.

Does anyone have any suggestions to correct this?

Please email me directly (digest list) and the group.

Thanks
Sno