Re[6]: Available Portfolio testing programs for TS2000i

Hello Charles,

CJ> I have never seen an Aberration manual and do not trade it.

well i have two manuals and have traded it "myself". it sucks and the
manuals have an "optimal" setting for each commodity. plus in the
manual it has a standard setting. while the standard setting may not
have changed "i could be wrong". i do know for a "FACT" the supposedly
"OPTIMAL" settings HAVE IN FACT CHANGED on all but a couple of
commodities.

or he should sue the printer of the manuals for the differences.

when you have a system and the optimal profitable input "the only
input" varies from 120 to 40 period lookback - lookout. add to that
that the portfolio is continually changing and it's magic.

CJ> Fitchen's web site shows a number of different portfolios and both
CJ> uncompounded and compounded results.

yea and if ya stick around you'll see some more thru the years. too
bad it will take some 20, 30 years to figure out it's crap for some.

like i said "its the optimized portfolio of the month club" at some
point somebody besides me has figured this out and chosen not to do
anything about it but rather capitalize on it.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx