Re: Re[2]: Available Portfolio testing programs for TS2000i

> By the way, the results David recently posted for his weekly-bar SAR model
> look quite good.

Just to clarify, this is not my model, just an idea I heard about and put
into some simple code.  If you examine the results closely you will see that
it will get eaten alive in sideways markets.  I posted it as a point of
interest and hopefully some people might find some value there and find a
way to improve it.  And because since I mostly ask for stuff on this list, I
like to be able to contribute something once in a while, even though it may
be small and end up being useless.

And it does not work on all markets.  Try it on the Canadian Dollar or the
S&P.  You will not like the results.

David

---