Re: Re[2]: IB's new HTML statements

>Does anyone know of a program that, will save the HTML web page as
>text, I know the HTML can be stripped from a saved document using NoteTab
>but that requires double handling.

The venerable text-based web browser known as Lynx will do this.  It
displays HTML pages as text, and you can also tell it to format a page
and output it to a file.  It's a unix program, but there are executables
available that run from a DOS commandline.

Lynx may have trouble if the page has tables, though.

-Alex