Available Portfolio testing programs for TS2000i

Hi Leslie,

Can you expand upon this explanation please.  I have only ever heard
good things about TR, and about its accuracy. Rina products have always
had a bit of an accuracy cloud over them.  How does MCS add the
different streams of returns differently to PT4 and TR?

Regards,
Adrian

	www.portfolioriskanalysis.com

The two products you mention, Trading Recipes and Portfolio Stream do
not work.

Both Trading Recipes and Portfolio Stream are based on the erroneous
assumption that you can add the output of two or more revenue generating
processes together to model a portfolio.  Not
valid!   If this assumption were valid, every mutual fund would
have outperformed all other forms of investing.

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko