re tradestation problem

Snosnosnow@xxxxxxx wrote:

Zoran

ARe you still having this problem?
When you are booting up TS and the icon is in the middle of your
screen can you see the tip of a box that might be behind it?
First try hitting the return key.
If that does not work. alt ctlr dlt
Open up your power editor and do a verify all.
You might have to do this several times.

I find this problem when I indicator that I have been working on gets
changed before it is verified and TS is shut down.

When it come up it tries to open it and it causes a snag.
Sno

Sno,
Solved the problem by turning off the hardware accellerator to zero on
the videao card.
I changed the Omega file name in the computer and loaded a fresh copy of
Trade Station.
That had the same problem. That told me there was something wrong with
my computer and NOT Trade Station.
Why my computer suddently decided on its own accord not accept TS, I
dont know.
I do load all  alll  Microsoft updates each weekend.
But this went haywire on Thursday.
It was very frustrating.

I have used Trade Station now 10 more or less years and I have not come
accross this one before.
Some time ago the Frenchman said that older versions of video cards
worked better and that the hardware accellerator should be turned off.
When I turned it off  Trade Station came on.
Thanks for your help and the others as well.
It helped to eliminate the alternatives and come to a solution quicker.

Zoran.