advancing issues

If anyone has 30 min. NYSE advancers from about late 98 to present in ascii
format, I'd appreciate the file.  I have data to trade.

 I have the data but there seems to be an error in the file that is causing
the data to plot incorrectly.  For instance it plots starting at 10:30 and
only plots the close.  And it's not a settings problem or a problem with the
universe start time.  I know the error is somewhere between 2002-present
because I tried cutting out various time spans and pasting them to a new
file and this is the time span that came up bad.  Anyhow I can't figure it
out.

Thanks,

David

---