RE: utility

Imo this is one of the areas where any (perceived) savings are one of the
most misleading measures. If there was a utility that would sum the times
one spends waiting for the worldwide web, that's what the www really stands
for, the most bandwidth you can get or stretch your budget to accommodate is
the by far the best value. The old time and motion guys will stand behind
this.

Colin West